We’ll provide details on appointment length and pre-appointment requirements (if needed).
Do you know your skin type? Do you have a skin type that doesn’t fit neatly into the skincare descriptions found on product labels?
- Are you dry yet break out easily?
- Are you oily yet sensitive?
Do you find the number of skincare products to be completely overwhelming?
You aren’t alone!
Millions of dollars are spent on skincare products that end up in the trash because they didn’t work for a particular skin type. Wouldn’t it be great to find products tested explicitly for your type, once and for all?
We have your solution.
BellaLisse partners with Skin Type Solutions, a specialty company built upon the patented skin type system founded by dermatologist Dr. Leslie Baumann. By utilizing her rigorously tested questionnaire and classification system, you will gain insight into your skin type’s specific qualities. This awareness will help you focus on products specifically suited to your type.
No more guessing. No more wasted products!
What you need to know:
- There’s no obligation; the quiz is provided as a courtesy to improve your skincare product decisions.
- BellaLisse offers hand-selected products in the office for each type.
- A more extensive product selection is available on our STS website in multiple brands and various price points, including Jan Marini, Skinceuticals, Obagi, and PCA Skincare.
Facials & Peels
Body Shaping: CORE to FLOOR
Skin tightening & shaping
IV Nutrient Therapy
How Do I Get Started?
Arora, R., & Shukla, S. (2019). Injectable platelet-rich fibrin smart blood with stem cells for the treatment of alopecia: A report of three patients. International Journal of Trichology, 11(3), 128–131. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijt.ijt_73_18
McDaniel, D., Weiss, R., Weiss, M., Mazur, C., & Griffen, C. (2014). Two-treatment protocol for skin laxity using 90-watt dynamic monopolar radiofrequency device with real-time impedance intelligence monitoring. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD), 13(9), 1112-1117.